WWTL Trivia (Version 1.5)

Von: Carl Rogers (postmaster@wwtl.info) [Profil]
Datum: 04.06.2010 08:16
Newsgroup: soc.culture.irish uk.transportrec.autos.driving misc.transport.road
Hi Viatologists,

WWTL Trivia has been upgraded to version 1.5.  New features include:

--Animated scorecard
--Auto-refresh feature: answer a question correctly and you'll
(automatically) get a new one!
--Updated tutorial at the start of the game
--Click-and-Drag feature: resize photos on the fly!

To play, simply go to http://wwtl.info and click on the 'Trivia'
button.*

In passing, we proudly announce three new trivia questions on European
and Canadian highways.  Play today to test your knowledge of
international highways!

(*WWTL Trivia requires a high-resolution screen of 1280x1024 or
higher.  Lower resolutions are not supported.)

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********