Operation Distance Chart: All Trans-Canada Routes!

Von: Carl Rogers (postmaster@wwtl.info) [Profil]
Datum: 02.06.2010 07:49
Newsgroup: uk.transportrec.autos.driving misc.transport.road
Hi Viatologists,

Effective 01-Jun-2010, the Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL)
provides distance charts to all Trans-Canada Routes it has
photographed.  This means you'll find a list of major relative cities
along each corresponding highway criss-crossing the North American
country's highways.  All distances are listed in kilometres.

You may find our complete catalogue of Trans-Canada Route photographs
at http://wwtl.info/#photographs-canada-trans-canada-routes.html *.

In total, the WWTL has added distance charts to 17.66% of its highway
photographs.

Intended for completion in 2011, 'Operation Distance Chart' represents
the WWTL's effort to apply waypoints to highways we've covered in
Australia, Canada, the two Chinas, Costa Rica, the Czech Republic,
France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Poland,
Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States using contemporary
research tools.  It's our goal to accompany you w/ relevant
information as you're looking at our highway photographs, in addition
to the GPS coordinates we provide for more than 66% of our photographs
from five continents.

(*If your desktop resolution is smaller than 1024x768, please visit
this link instead:  http://wwtl.info/photographs-canada-trans-canada-routes.html
)

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********