Disclaimers no more!

Von: Carl Rogers (postmaster@wwtl.info) [Profil]
Datum: 06.06.2010 20:28
Newsgroup: uk.transportne.transportation ca.driving rec.autos.driving misc.transport.road
Hi Viatologists,

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's placing disclaimers into my
Google Groups posts!  Two reasons mainly:

(1)  Many people don't read these.  For better or worse, those who are
truly affected by the disclaimer assume they're part of the unaffected
pool.
(2)  It takes several seconds to write a disclaimer, in which time I
could be spending said time on more productive tasks.

That said...  enough!!! I'm proud to announce the removal of the
WWTL's "Your Desktop Resolution is Too Small" disclaimer.  You know,
the disclaimer that tells you to visit a different link when your
desktop resolution is 1024x768 or less.

Effective today, all links announced by the WWTL are universally
compatible w/ everybody!  E.g., try this link:

http://wwtl.info/#ca-47.html

No matter which platform you're using, you'll get forwarded to a
picture of California State Route 47.  Users whose desktop resolutions
are larger than 1024x768 are forwarded to our standard page.  Users
whose desktops are 1024x768 or smaller will be automatically forwarded
to the WWTL Mobile page.

End result?  Everybody gets to see a picture of California State Route
47.  Thank you, thank you very much.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********