Bristol pay-as-you-go bike pilot scrapped

Von: JMS (jmsmith2010@live.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 28.05.2010 16:05
Newsgroup: uk.transport uk.rec.driving uk.rec.cycling
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8702011.stm

Oh dear - I wonder if Boris's scheme will go the same way?

I wonder if the newcomers to cycling in a city found it too dangerous?

--
Many cyclists are proving the need for registration by their contempt for the Highway Code
and laws.

The answer:
All cyclists over 16 to take compulsory test, have compulsory insurance, and be
registered.
Registration number to be clearly visible on the back of mandatory hi-viz vest.
Habitual law breakers' cycles confiscated and crushed.
(With thanks to KeithT for the idea)