Hilfe & Kontakt

Old Style Driving Licence and Change of Address

Von: ®i©ardo (here@nowhere.com) [Profil]
Datum: 13.05.2010 17:17
Message-ID: <0tqdneM24o51inHWnZ2dnUVZ8oadnZ2d@bt.com>
Newsgroup: uk.transport
Early in march, in anticipation of moving house, I asked the question as
to whether there was a charge for switching from a paper to a photo
licence following a change of address, as the wording in the
documentation went out of its way to be unhelpful, the DfT's e.mail link
no longer works, nor does their telephone and their website is similarly

Yes, there is, it is £20. If one already has a photo licence there is no
charge, but if one hasn't then you must get one in order to register the
address change and this is where the charge comes in.

Thanks to those who responded originally.

Moving things in still pictures

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]