Scrollbars added to the Picture Slideshow

Von: Carl Rogers (postmaster@wwtl.info) [Profil]
Datum: 09.05.2010 20:06
Newsgroup: ne.transportation uk.transportrec.autos.driving misc.transport.road
Hi Viatologists,

Here at the Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL), we have fixed a
lingering problem with our Picture Slideshow feature.  The problem
affected both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

It turns out the Slideshow inadvertently cropped text at the bottom of
the screen!  Though this didn't affect every photograph entry on our
page, it may have negatively affected the entries you were most
interested in reading.

A fix has been deployed that puts scrollbars *directly* onto the
photograph entries.  Previously, the scrollbar was a property of its
parent iframe, where a fixed height is defined.  (You can now see what
caused the text cropping in the first place!)

Net result:  you may now scroll from top-to-bottom on all photograph
entries.

As the worldwide leader in roadside research and photography, the WWTL
delivers an exclusive library of photographs, videos, and Virtual 360s
to help familiarise you with which roads lead where.  Visit today at
http://wwtl.info .

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
********