WeePee Telecom - Help Please...

Von: News Reader (no@email.invalid) [Profil]
Datum: 04.05.2010 21:26
Newsgroup: uk.telecom.voip
Hi,

Help please.

This operator (VoIP + various) seems to be very good.

However, it is all in Belgian... can I get any help please... perhaps
particularly from Philippe Deleye(?).

Anyhow, I think I must have got totally the wrong end of the stick with this
provider. Apparently, they provide a free Skype to SIP gateway for their
service users. However, I think in fact they must charge a subscription or
minimum usage charge... I thought they may be completely free.

Also... I am struggling with the language and translation - lol!

In short:

a) sign up process - think I have completed this... been assigned an account
number, SIP proxy details, password, etc.

b) web control panel / SIP server log-in - I cannot seem to register the SIP
account or log in to the web control panel?

Any input, comment or thoughts, etc. would be very kind, helpful and much
appreciated.

Best wishes,

News Reader