Tesco Internet Phone customers *might* be saved

Von: Owain (spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.04.2010 01:09
Newsgroup: uk.telecom.voip
According to
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=31671749&postcount=
27

"[Voicehost] are in the process of porting current tesco users
telephone numbers into our service.
There is no definate that this can be completed but we have been
informed by our tier1 provider that this shouldnt be a problem.
We have also recieved the unlock code directly from Siemens to
unlock the DP450 to be used with other providers."

It appears they charge £2 per month for a geo number and £25+VAT for
porting - no mention yet whether these are the charges which will
apply to ex-Tesco customers, but for anyone who's used their Tesco
number for business and needs to keep it, it's probably a fairly good
deal.

Owain