Telephone service and ADSL

Von: john wright (john@pegasus.f2s.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.06.2010 17:05
Newsgroup: uk.telecom
We get telephone service via the phone co-op and ADSL from freedom to
surf. The phone co-op says we don't need a BT line to make the ADSL
work, but freedom to surf say we do. As a consequence we end up paying
BT for what seems to be large amounts of money for nothing. The ADSL
would appear to come from a BT DSLAM since there is no local loop
unbundling here.

Who is right in this?

At least it not as bad as someone I used to work with who was paying top
whack for a BT line for which he didn't even have a phone.

--
John Wright

Use your imagination Marvin!

Life's bad enough as it is - why invent any more of it.