british telecom NIGHTMARE

Von: brusselsprout (spr0utbrussel@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 03.06.2010 01:59
Newsgroup: uk.telecom uk.politics.misc
00:50:58) n0mic: BT salesman suppressed a laugh i said i came to bt i
am here pls give me a solution british vsn of at&t standard telecom
help me had isp problems i am here
(00:51:07) n0mic: bt salesman suppressed a laugh
(00:51:17) n0mic: i did not know then
(00:51:34) n0mic: i did not know  the HELL of british telecom
(00:51:48) n0mic: give ur card details?  WELCOME TO THEIR NIGHTMARE
(00:52:05) n0mic: the absolute NIGHTMARE of ever having any contact
with british telecom
(00:52:09) n0mic: escape you cannot
(00:52:13) n0mic: it is HELL HELL
(00:52:17) n0mic: bt is HELL
(00:52:47) n0mic: escape?   no you cannot
(00:53:00) n0mic: you cannot get away from them and they are no
functional
(00:53:04) n0mic: its a NIGHTMARE
(00:53:12) n0mic: do not entertain them do not go to BT

make no mistake STAY AWAY FROM BRITISH TELECOM

its a NIGHTMARE i tell you i subscribed to BT i have NO SERVICE NOW
and i am IN HELL

BT=HELL REALLY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO ANY BT PRODUCTS ITS HELL DO NOT GO
THERE

just a humanist warning i am in HELL NOW because i was a BT CUSTOMER
they RUINED me ... WARNING

WARNING WARNING WARNING

DO NOT USE BT

DO NOT

YOU CANNOT GET AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL TRY TO DESTROY YOU

THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET AWAY FROM THEM NOW IS TO GET A COUNTY COURT
JUDGEMENT AGAINST THEM

THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND BT IS TOO BIG AND TOO VAST AND UNINTELLIGENT TO
KNOW ANYTHING

F*CK BT

ITS NOT EVEN BRITISH

FUCK BT AS WELL