A number key not working on a Philips Onis Vox TD6611 telephone

Von: Chris (nospam@[127.0.0.1]) [Profil]
Datum: 12.03.2010 10:12
Newsgroup: uk.telecom
I have an old Philips Onis Vox TD6611 telephone, which I want to give to
a friend whose phone is sick.

I have just tested my Philips Onis Vox TD6611 telephone and one of the
number keys doesn't work.

When keys 2 through 0 are pressed their corresponding numbers appear on
the LCD screen - but when the "1" key is pressed nothing happens.

The key will press down, but there is no beep and nothing appears on the
screen.

The phone is so old as to be worthless - and I intend giving away anyway
- so I might as well have a go at repairing it myself, as there is
nothing to lose.

Please would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction
to attempt a repair.  I would really appreciate it.
--
Chris

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]