Old TV and Radio magazines

Von: André Coutanche (acoutanche@googlemail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.01.2010 19:15
Newsgroup: uk.tech.digital-tv uk.tech.broadcast
I'm clearing out the loft and I've got various piles of old magazines which
are free to anyone who wants to collect them (Bristol).

They're from the 1970s and '80s, and include runs of 'Wavelength' magazine;
'Script' magazine, which morphed into 'Radio Guide'; 'Television and Home
Video' magazine; and - rather more seriously - papers relating to my then
membership of the Royal Television Society (notices of meetings etc.) and a
run of the RTS  magazine, 'Television', from Jan./Feb. 1971 to Mar./Apr.
1979.

Free to a good home! But if no-one wants them, they'll be in the black box
soon ...

André Coutanche