2009 Stats Backlog

Von: Brian Lawrence (brian_w_lawrence@msn.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.03.2010 16:27
Newsgroup: uk.sport.motorsport.formula1
Doing some preparatory work [sic] ready for the new season, I'm aware that I fell badly
behind with the stats for the last few races. AFAIK I haven't posted the Qualifying
statistics since the Belgian GP, nor the Overtaking since the European. I have done
the analysis of qualifying and will post that shortly, while I should get the
Overtaking done tomorrow.

I also didn't post any thing about Engine & Gearbox usage since Spa - I'll review
the data and see if it's worthwhile posting anything.

I hope to be posting all of the usual stuff from this coming weekend.

--

Brian W Lawrence
Wantage,