Exchange on the Cross

Von: Hiscoming (salvationnow@kingdom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.04.2010 13:05
Newsgroup: uk.singles
Exchange on the Cross

All your needs are met at the cross of Jesus Christ. Whatever your needs may
be, bring them to the Cross.
The Cross makes the difference between Christianity and other faiths. You
can only get back to God, where we all came from, through the Cross of Jesus
Christ. It was on the cross where the great exchange took place.

Isaiah 53:8  Jesus was punished that we might be forgiven.

Isaiah 53:4&5  Jesus was wounded that we might be healed.

Isaiah 53:10  Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness that we might be made
righteous with His righteousness.

Hebrews 2:9  Jesus died our death that we might have His life.

Galatians 3:14&15  Jesus took our curse that we might receive His blessings.

II Corinthians 8:9  Jesus took our poverty that we might have His abundance.
II Corinthians 9:8 there are about 5 'alls' and 2 'bounds' in this verse.
Jesus was never poor for a poor man can never feed 5,000 persons. Jesus has
His own way of handling finance - He sent Peter to a special bank. Jesus
became poor on the cross - He was hungered, thirsty and naked. That is
poverty curse - Deuteronomy 28:47&48.

Hebrews 2:10  Jesus took our shame that we might share His glory. Hebrews
12:2 - shame is one purpose of crucifixion. Some people today are still
carrying the scar of shame - those that are sexually abused having abiding
sense of shame.

Matthew 27:45&46  Jesus was rejected that we might be accepted. Rejection is
a deepest wound. V.50 He cried again and died. He died of broken heart.
Usually He could have lived more hours before He died. V51 tells us the
result of His rejection and our own acceptance. The way is open and we are
no more rejected, but we are accepted.

Romans 6:6  The old man was crucified and the new man is put on. Ephesians
4:22-24.Old man - deceit - lust from satan and new man - truth - holiness
from God. New man is Jesus in us.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]