Gospel Brings Miracles

Von: Hiscoming (salvationnow@kingdom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 18.03.2010 20:14
Newsgroup: uk.singles
Gospel Brings Miracles

And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were
Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every
town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was
present to heal them. Luke 5:17

The above verse in one of my favourite verses in the infallible word of God.
When the word of God is preached and the presence of God is there, the power
of God is present to bring signs, wonders and miracles to confirm the word
of God. When I preach the gospel, I expect miracles to happen.

Jesus Christ never sends anyone out without first giving them the POWER to
carry out the work.
Jesus said to His disciples: "HEAL THE SICK, CLEANSE THE LEPERS, RAISE THE
DEAD, CAST OUT DEVILS: freely you have received, freely give" Matthew 10:7-8
And He also told them, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents
and scorpions, and OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY" Luke 10:19 "He that
believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and GREATER WORKS THAN
THESE shall he do." John 14:12

When Jesus Christ was going, He specifically instructed His disciples to
wait for the Holy Spirit baptism in order to receive the needed power to
carry out the Great Commission.
"..Commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for
the promise of the Father,...But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy
Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem,
and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Acts 1:4 & 8

In Acts 2:1-4, we read of the tremendous initial outpouring of the Holy
Spirit upon 120 of Jesus' followers at Pentecost. However, soon afterward we
also read of the gathering of believers in Jerusalem (now numbering in the
thousands), where they prayed for boldness and SIGNS AND WONDERS, that God
might be truly glorified. Acts 4:29-30

And we read that, "When they had prayed, the place was SHAKEN where they
were assembled together. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and
they spoke the word of God with boldness" There had already been one mighty
outpouring of the Holy Spirit, but now they received another, just when they
needed it most, and now more than ever, SIGNS, MIRACLES AND
WONDERS followed them wherever they went. Acts 4:31

The Church of Christ is a Living Church where the dry bone rises and lives
again.
In all the dead denominations/fellowships, nothing happens in such places
because the Lord Jesus Christ is not present. God's word is not honoured and
they change His word to satisfy their sinful and abominable activities.

The signs, wonders and miracles make the difference. You cannot organise a
miracle. Only God can make a miracle and He will always show up to honour
His word. Preach the word and don't compromise.
God bless you.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]