I WANT PEACE

Von: Hiscoming (salvationnow@kingdom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.01.2010 02:32
Newsgroup: uk.singles
I WANT PEACE

Everybody wants peace, but not everybody has peace or knows how to get the
peace. There are two types of peace.

[1] Worldly Peace and [2] God's Peace.
Worldly Peace or what we can call escapism. That is trying to avoid problems
by engaging in various activities like drinking, drug, oversleeping,
overworking in order to forget sorrows. But remember the problem is still
there. No answer and no peace.

God's Peace is the actual peace that can set you free. It will set your mind
free. It will set your heart free.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of peace. Only Jesus can give you rest. Remember
that the battle is in the mind and it is a spiritual battle that needs
spiritual weapon. That's why Psychologists and Psychiatrists have failed to
offer permanent solution to your problems.

Jesus never fails. Give your problems to Jesus. Give your life to Jesus.
Trust and obey Him. Read the Holy Bible and pray to God through Jesus and
you will have peace. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding
shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus amen.

You can invite Jesus Christ into your life right now by praying to God in
your own word or by following this guideline:

Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner and that I need your forgiveness. I
believe that Christ died in my place to pay the penalty for my sin and that
He rose from the dead. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my life as my
Saviour. Thank you for making me your child. Help me learn to please you in
every part of my life.

Promises from the word of God: "For whosoever calls upon the name of the
Lord shall be saved" [Romans 10:13].

If you just received Christ by calling upon the name of the Lord in prayer,
the following took place; your sins were forgiven [Colossians 1:14]; you
became a child of God [John 1:12]; were made Heir to all God's blessings
[Romans 8:16-17]; you now possess everlasting life [1 John 5:12-13].

You became a Christian the moment that you received Christ. Don't trust your
feelings, for they will change, but take God at His word and believe His
promises. Review above passages whenever doubts arise. You should be able to
say with assurance, "I have received Jesus Christ on the authority of God's
word and I have eternal life".

And God grant you all joy and peace in believing [Romans 15:13].