The Eyes of Our Hearts Are Wide Open

Von: Hiscoming (salvationnow@kingdom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 14.01.2010 23:56
Newsgroup: uk.singles
The Eyes of Our Hearts Are Wide Open

With full hearts and open eyes we will wait for the Lord to fulfil His good
pleasure and get Himself greater glory in 2010! As we look for Him, let us
begin the New Year with a look back with thankful hearts. Let us remember
the good things He has done in 2009-both great and small.

Our nation needs a spiritual revival of traditional values that made us
great in former times. We begin the New Year thankful for His grace in
pastimes.

Psalms 103:1-5
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with
lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed
like the eagle's.