Why Abraham?

Von: Hiscoming (salvationnow@kingdom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 27.12.2009 11:18
Newsgroup: uk.singles
Why Abraham?

Why all these promises and blessings on Abraham? Abraham was a man like us
and not an angelic being.

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee,
and kings shall come out of thee Genesis 17:6.
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy
seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea
shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed
shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my
voice Genesis 22 17-18.

All these blessings came upon Abraham because he heard and obeyed the voice
of God. Obedience is the key to receiving the blessing of God. Consider the
quick obedience of Abraham. Abraham loved God and his trust and quick
obedience to the voice of God were evidences of his love for God he has not
seen.

Search the scriptures and you will see that obedience brings the blessings
and disobedience brings the wrath and curses of God. Are we obeying the
voice of God?