I WANT LOVE

Von: Hiscoming (salvationnow@kingdom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 30.12.2009 14:10
Newsgroup: uk.singles
I WANT LOVE

"God is love. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. 1
John 4:8 & 16

Everyone wants love, but there are two types of love.

False love will hurt you. It is sweet in the beginning but it is bitter in
the end. It flatters you, deceives you and does not see your mistakes. Even
when your mistakes are open it will not rebuke you but will rather praise
you. It is only interested in what it can get out of you. Once the benefit
is finished, it abandons you and looks for another victims.

True love accepts you as you are. Commitment and trust are important
ingredients of true love. It will not deceive or flatter you. It rebukes you
when you are wrong and will not abandon you, but will restore you and put
you in right path. It is permanent. It survives all weather.

Only in God you can find this true love. God Himself is love. He showed His
love to us in that while we were yet sinners He sent His Son Jesus Christ to
die for us. You too can receive the love of God in your heart. There is one
thing that separates you from love of God. Sin is that thing.

Sins are: adultery, fornication, homosexuality, uncleanness, hatred,
lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, variance, emulations, wrath, strife,
seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, and revelling.

Repent and forsake your sins and receive forgiveness from God through Christ
Jesus and God will give you love, joy, peace, endurance, gentleness,
goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.

You can invite Jesus Christ into your life right now by praying to God in
your own word or by following this guideline:

Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner and that I need your forgiveness. I
believe that Christ died in my place to pay the penalty for my sin and that
He rose from the dead. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my life as my
Saviour. Thank you for making me your child. Help me learn to please you in
every part of my life.

Promises from the word of God: "For whosoever calls upon the name of the
Lord shall be saved" [Romans 10:13].

If you just received Christ by calling upon the name of the Lord in prayer,
the following took place; your sins were forgiven [Colossians 1:14]; you
became a child of God [John 1:12]; were made Heir to all God's blessings
[Romans 8:16-17]; you now possess everlasting life [1 John 5:12-13].

You became a Christian the moment that you received Christ. Don't trust your
feelings, for they will change, but take God at His word and believe His
promises. Review above passages whenever doubts arise. You should be able to
say with assurance, "I have received Jesus Christ on the authority of God's
word and I have eternal life".

And God grant you all joy and peace in believing [Romans 15:13].

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]