Another joke

Von: Simon (me1@privacy.net) [Profil]
Datum: 20.05.2008 01:41
Newsgroup: uk.games.video.handheld uk.music.charts uk.local.merseyside uk.media.radio.bbc-r2 uk.transport.buses uk.media.tv.sf.misc uk.rec.fishing.coarse uk.media.tv.misc
A workman goes to do repairs at a mental hospital only to find a man
reaching, left hand, right hand, left hand, right hand.... and grabbing
the air and pulling down...

"What you doing mate?"

"I'm taking stars out of the sky... there's too many up there!"

"Oh, ok"

So he carries on, and sees the bloke next to him doing the same...

"What you doing?"

"I'm helping Freddy - he can't get rid of all them stars on his own!"

So he carries on and sees the bloke next to him pretending to drive...

"What you doing?"

"I'm driving away from those two fuckers - they're mental!"

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]