Can You Gain Muscle and Burn Fat at the Same Time? 01270

Von: Jack (info@fantastic-body.com) [Profil]
Datum: 24.01.2010 23:02
Newsgroup: uk.rec.bodybuilding
-- By Jon Benson, Author of "7 Minute Muscle"

Many fitness pros just plain don't believe that you can burn fat while building muscle at
the same time. Every time I read an article by some doctor or expert claiming it's
"biologically impossible" to gain muscle on a hypocaloric diet (a diet low in
calories) I just laugh.

I do more than make claims - I have proved this to be true many times. I've had my body
fat hydrostatically measured during several peaks. In all but one I showed an increase of
muscle mass and a decrease of body fat during a 12-16 week period. The one time I didn't
show an increase in muscle mass when was I was training the most in the gym. That may not
make sense right now, but it will in a moment.

(Read the full article here:
http://www.7minutemuscle.com/go/goodshape/?page=gain-muscle-burn-fat)

Steven

www.fantastic-body.com