Voyager WC Service

Von: George Orwell (nobody@mixmaster.it) [Profil]
Datum: 05.06.2010 01:41
Newsgroup: uk.railway
REMAILER - Die E-Mail-Adresse kann einem Remailer-Dienst zugeordnet werden. Remailer anonymisieren und pseudonymisieren E-Mails und Usenet-Postings und lassen somit keinen Rückschluss auf den Verfasser zu. Weitere Informationen zur Remailern hält die Wikipedia bereit.
Yes and Yes!

All Voyager WC services during the week now offer an at seat service on every route.  I
find I get a far superior at seat service on the Birmingham to Scotlands as there are
typically only a handful of passengers in First.  The FC offering is the same as on
Pendolinos, but I despise the breakfast offering.  Those microwaved soggy bacon rolls are
just eeeyuck.

non corrisponde ad un utente   |message is not related to a real
di un sistema anonimizzatore   |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni      |For more info
https://www.mixmaster.it