Brand New Nike Air Max Plata shoes, Nike air force ones, Nike Shoes, Nike wholesale,Nike air stabb 89 china cheap wholesale nike air stabb 89 sneakers

Von: zhou hong (qq342221770@126.com) [Profil]
Datum: 01.04.2009 17:39
Newsgroup: uk.music.christian
nbacitysports Co.,Ltd(www.2009-sneakers.com) are a professional
Manufacturing company. we can make the latest fashion products, such as
Footwear, Apparel, Handbags, Watches and accessories.

We are situated in the famous province fujian of China. Our Company was
founded in year 2000 and we have established a good market especially in
Southeast Asia, North America, South America, Oceania and European countries.

Our core advantages are high quality, reasonable price, good shipment and
timely delivery. For shipments, we cooperate with effective express
companies to reduce risk on customs.

No limit for the order quantity and drop ship is always welcome further
we are looking forward for your inquiries.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1163-1.aspx

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]