Hot Wholesale cheap Air Jordan Fusion,cheap Nikes,Cheap Nike AF1,cheap dunks,Cheap jordan

Von: lu wei (fysneaker@126.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.03.2009 19:39
Newsgroup: uk.music.christian
Fei Yu (FY) Trade Co.,Ltd. www.fysneaker.com is trading company specializing in hi
gh quality sport jersey, sport shoes,handbags,hats,T-shirts,sunglasses and so o
n.

We always sell excellent quality goods on safe and quick shipment with reasonable pr
ice.With extensive business experience in the industry.we’ve build up lo
ng-term cooperation relationships with all of our clients.The number of our client
s is increasing fast,We enjoy a high reputation from our clients.Our business princ
iple is Putting Clients on Our Top Priority,Providing Clients with High Q
uality Products and Reasonable Prices,Obeying the Time,and Offering Perfect Logi
stics Service .

With rich experience in dealing with all types of shipping,either large orders or sm
all ones,we have developed extensive contacts within many local and international
freight organizations.consequently,we are able to ship our goods safely and relia
bly to almost anywhere in the world.

If you are interested in any of our products,please feel free to contact us directly f
or more details. We really hope to establish cooperative relationships with indivi
duals and companies from all over the world.
Ensuring high quality products and service,competitive prices and prompt deliver
y,we are looking forward to starting long-term coomperation with you in the near fut
ure.

Basic Information
Company Name: Fei Yu Trade Co.,Ltd.
Business Type: Distributor/Wholesaler

Product/Services: Jerseys, Shoes, T-Shirts, Handbags, Caps

Registered Address: sheng li Street,Fuqing City, Fujian, China  Zip: 350301
Number of Employees: 5 - 10 People

Owener ship & Capital
Year Established: 2007-03-21
Legal Representative: Mr. Jing Chen

Trade & Market
Main Markets:
North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Oceania
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Western Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1163-1.aspx

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]