Sell Sports Shoes,Menswear,Bape,Timberland,Bape,Gucci

Von: Ann Hu (chinashoesaaa@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 23.09.2008 13:58
Newsgroup: uk.music.christian
We are Chinashoesaaa Trade Company,we offer many goods,also brand,Nike,
Jordan Series,Adidas,Air Max,Shox,Dunk,Prada,Gucci,Timberland,Bape,LV,Chanel
Handbag,Rolex Watch,ect,others like T-shirt,Sunglasses,Hat,Under Wear,
Leather Beltl,ect.
We can offer you competitive price and the best quality,also the very save
and quick delivery.all the shoes are packed with original box,the tags and
style code number is 100% correct.If you are looking for high quality shoes
at low price with safe shipping,we are your best choice.Please go to our
website for more details and feel free to contact us,we are looking forward
to do business with you for long-term.
website:http://www.chinashoesaaa.com
Email:chinashoesaaa@hotmail.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1163-1.aspx