Published!

Von: Marcus Houlden (spam@nukesoft.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 02.05.2010 01:34
Newsgroup: uk.misc
In the jobs section of last week's Graun someone with dyslexia and dyspraxia
wrote in for some advice because they were stuck doing menial jobs despite
graduating with a 2:2 in history. I thought I'd stick my oar in and let them
know about my own experiences, and my letter appeared in today's paper:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2010/may/01/work-careers-advice

Of course I had to get my martial arts in there somewhere as well. Got my
blue belt for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu a couple of weeks ago
(http://mhoulden.livejournal.com/127966.html) and I'm doing a Thai boxing
interclub next Saturday, hopefully with no cycling related pratfalls in the
meantime.

mh.
--
http://www.nukesoft.co.uk