JOIN THE BRITISH RESISTANCE NOW ... and give it all your support as I

Von: Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times (australia.mining-pioneer@neuf.fr) [Profil]
Datum: 04.05.2010 18:43
Newsgroup: uk.politics.miscus.politics can.politics uk.financeaus.invest
JOIN THE BRITISH RESISTANCE

General Election 2010
British National Party

Dear Fellow Patriot,

With only two days to go until the General and Local elections, it is
time we reflected on the terrible future that awaits our country, our
children and grand-children.

If the politicians and the media have their way, our country will be
totally overrun by the masses of the Third-World, we will be ruled
from Brussels, we will be a despised, second-class minority in our own
homeland.

Is that the future you want for your children? Will you regret it when
it is too late and you wished you would have joined the British
Resistance when you had the chance?

The British National Party is Britain's fastest growing political
party, with over 100 councillors, a seat on the Greater London
Assembly and two seats in the European Parliament. On Thursday we
could win control of our first council and could win seats at
Westminster.

The clock is ticking, our country is dying, and our beautiful innocent
children are depending on us to save their future. Here is the
different membership options:

METHOD #1: Join the British Resistance

The BNP is the only hope for our country, for our children and grand-
children. There are thousands of people receiving this e-bulletin that
are not members yet. Why not join the British Resistance to political
correctness, multiculturalism and the enforced colonisation of our
country. Standard membership costs only £30:

http://secure.bnp.org.uk/join/

METHOD #2: Become a Life Member

Life members are that small elite of British patriots that sign-up to
the Cause of British Nationalism for life, not just for one year. Life
membership comes with various other attractive benefits:

http://secure.bnp.org.uk/life/

METHOD #3: Become a Gold Member

Gold members stand out from the crowd due to the unique gold
membership badge that all Gold members wear with pride. Gold
membership costs just £60 and shows that little bit of extra
commitment to the Cause of British survival:

http://secure.bnp.org.uk/gold/

METHOD #4: Upgrade your membership

For the thousands of existing BNP members out there why not upgrade
your membership to Gold or even Life? Upgrading your membership shows
your commitment to our Cause and provides real and substantial
benefits to you and the Party:

http://secure.bnp.org.uk/upgrades/

METHOD #5: Join the Trafalgar Club

The Trafalgar Club is the BNP's exclusive dining and fundraising club.
Members of the TC are not Party members, so it is a perfect option for
those supporters that wish to help without actually joining the Party:

http://secure.bnp.org.uk/trafalgarclub/

Yours sincerely,

Nick Griffin
Nick Griffin, MEP
Leader, British National Party
> Forward to a friend 	> Unsubscribe

Blocked by your spam filter?
Add newsletter@bnp.org.uk to your address book

British National Party 2009. PO Box 5057, Nuneaton, CV11 9FP