So, who's got the cash? - reply to Andy

Von: thedarkman (a_baron@abaron.demon.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 07.05.2010 11:32
Newsgroup: uk.politics.economics uk.media uk.legal uk.finance
Check out my site http://www.financialreform.info/

don't listen to the idiots here, they are wilfully ignorant. I have
included a short booklet called THE MONEY TRICK but there is also THE
ABSURDITY OF THE NATIONAL DEBT and much similar material.

Banks do not lend money - they create credit as an irredeemable debt.
It's the biggest racket in history.

You will also find a short story on my site called THE GIFT OF RAMU;
this is an update of SALVATION ISLAND which explains the con in
layman's terms, and how these parasites expropriate the real wealth of
the community with worthless bits of paper.

You might also like to check out the video series WEB OF DEBT on
Youtube.