Loan in wifes name only - does my situation come into it at all?

Von: paulfoel (bertiebigbollox@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 14.05.2010 17:31
Newsgroup: uk.finance
OK.  I have problems getting any sort of loan (mainly because, I
think, of the high limits on some of my credit cards).

Anyway, all the credit cards are in my name, with wife as additional
cardholder. Shes got nothing in her name at all (apart from joint on
mortgage).

If she applies for a loan, do they automatically take into account my
debts because I'm married to her, or is it purely on her
circumstances?

She doesnt work full time, but does get a decent yearly wage of about
£18K and we only want a loan for about £2K.

Good idea or not?

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]