SOON I MIGHT PUBLISH THE NAMES & ADDRESSES OF THE DAY DAWN & NARLA / BORAL SHAREHOLDERS, LEGAL OWNERS OF TELFER MINE ! ... and swindled of Trillions of Dollars since 40 years soon by the NEWMONT / NEWCREST MINING CRIMINALS

Von: Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times (australia.mining-pioneer@neuf.fr) [Profil]
Datum: 09.05.2010 05:38
Newsgroup: aus.legal uk.financeaus.invest nz.politics aus.politics
Yes indeed, I am in a position to do so since I have at hand the
microfilms of the Day Dawn & Narla Meetings,  Reports of Directors,
Reports of Consulting Geologists etc
Those good people will be interested to know how they have been
fleeced by the noted Mining Criminals & their acting Geological
Frauds, Liars, Thieves & Criminals employees, Namely Koehn,  Thomson,
Tyrwhitt, Searls,  Borner ...

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://warrigalpress.com.au/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947