UK Money Solutions Ltd

Von: Sound Pound (sound.pound.618fe4e@financebanter.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 24.04.2010 21:08
Newsgroup: uk.finance
Buyer beware  UK Money Solutions Ltd based in Swansea is a scam.

I was cold called on 14 April 2010 by and individual named Michael from
the following number - 05601 *** *** representing a company called UK
Money Solutions Ltd. Their company registration no is 07122429 and they
list their registered office as 56 Wind Street, Swansea, SA1 1DF

They called to offer me a debt management service. I have established
that they do not have a CCL number nor do they have a CRM number.

The director/s of the above businesses are the same directors who ran a
company called 7 Marketing. (Reg No. 06604360) and another company
Consumer Advice UK which was a style of 7 Marketing and used to cold
canvass clients for PPI claims.

I was a client of Consumer Advice UK and was scammed by this company
who took payment upfront for a service that was never delivered

The two main directors implicated in all of this are:-
Stephen Davies - AKA - Stephen Mark Davies - AKA - Steve Davies
Mark Hartson - AKA - Mark Peter Hartson

I have also established that Stephen Davies has registered a domain
name as w w w ukmoneysolutions . info and has used the following as the
registered address:-
The Exchange Buildings, Adelaide Street, Swansea, SA1 1SE

Interestingly, this is the same address that was used for all
correspondence with Consumer Advice UK.

I have been in touch with the Office of Fair Trading and they have
confirmed to me that UK Money Solutions Ltd does not hold a consumer
credit licence and that an investigation is imminent into their
business activities. The details of the investigation have also been
handed onto the Trading Standards Authority in Swansea and the
Management Monitoring & Compliance Unit with the Ministry of Justice

Be careful out there.

--
Sound Pound

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]