REAL ESTATE AGENT C.V

Von: ARAZZI INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE (sheebujafar@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 28.04.2010 10:44
Newsgroup: uk.finance
CURRICULAM-VITAE

HASAN JAFAR
KAZMAIN GATE, KAZMAIN ROAD,	                 Contact no.
9026214145,9389516317
SAADATGANJ				                 Email-hasanjafar34@yahoo.co.in
LUCKNOW.

CAREER OBJECTIVE: -To offer my best services & to exploit my potential
to its optimum to enhance the growth and the progress of the
organization.

At preset time working as a F.M.C.G. PURCHASER at “VISHAL MEGA MART”
Rajajipuram, Lucknow from May-2009.

JOB PROFILE:
•	To deal with vendors for store goods purchasing.
•	To make Purchasing Order when the requirement of goods at store day
by day.
•	To check the all type of sinage properly.
•	To see all type of display in F.M.C.G. Section at store.
•	To check the all invoice like Discounts, Percentage, Margin Money
etc.
•	To take physical inventory and maintain prorerly files.

EXPERINENCE:

•	Workeded as a SALES CORDINATOR & ADMIN INCHARGE at “ARAZZI REAL
STATE COMPANY” DUBAI (U.A.E.) from June-2007 to April-2009.
•	Worked as a ADMIN INCHARGE at “CONNECTION EVENTS & BUSINESS
SERVICES” DUBAI (U.A.E.) from February-2006 to May-2007.

COMPUTER SKILLS:
•	Knowledge of MS-Word, Excel and Internet.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
•	Graduation in B.A. stream from Punjab University.
•	Intermediate 2nd   division  from U.P. Board.
•	High School 2nd division  from U.P. Board.

STRENGTHS: -

•	Hardworking & loyal.
•	Positive attitude.S
•	Responsible for job.

PERSONAL MEMORANDUM

NAME	                                                   Hasan Jafar
FATHER’S NAME                                 Late Mirza Abu Jafar
DATE OF BIRTH	3rd December-1980
LANGUAGE KNOWN                 	 Hindi & English
MARITAL STATUS	 Married
NATIONALITY                                       Indian

Date
LUCKNOW.  	                                        ( HASAN JAFAR )

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]