OT: Multilevel Drop Down Menus

Von: the constructor (the_constructor@freeukisp.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 00:14
Newsgroup: uk.d-i-y
I know this is not really what this group is for, but trying to get any
sense out of the dedicated computer groups is nigh on impossible.

I am in the process of revamping my website after having to change it's name
due to technical difficulties. OK hands up, I forgot my username and
password that I set it up with on the registration company....

However, I wish to put some multilevel drop down menus across the screen,
but because I am, not to put too finer point on it, THICK, I am finding it
hard going without a suitable tutorial.

Is there anyone out there willing to give me some help please ... ?

For those who wish to know the new url it is:

http://www.ofinterest2me.com

Regards,

Jim