Russian translation by a certified Russian translator and other Russian Services

Von: green55 (greenlakes2005@yahoo.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 21.07.2009 01:55
Newsgroup: uk.consultants
Russian translation by certified Russian translator, Russian market
research and other Russian services. We also provide services of a
Russian lawyer for Russian-speaking people as well as British people
and businesses. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any
need related to Russia, post USSR countries or the Russian language.
We also provide certified translation from Russian to English by
English native speakers. Our phone number 0844 5676805,
http://www.russian-services.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]