Post your Job Vacancies and search our CV library

Von: Marketing Solutions (wosukbusiness@veretekk.com) [Profil]
Datum: 18.03.2009 09:36
Newsgroup: uk.consultants
UKJobsListing.com provide you with all the necessary tools to
introduce yourself to the best employers and recruitment agencies in
the United Kingdom and World-Wide saving you time from searching
through thousands of new jobs on the way to finding your next job:
http://www.ukjobslisting.com

*  Let the perfect job find you - upload your CV and let
recruiters come to you.
* Set up your own Jobs-by-Email alerts and we'll send you the
latest jobs that match your experience.
* Store your CV and covering letters securely and save time when
applying for jobs.
* Keep track of all your applications via our UKJobsListing.com
website.
* Receive your free monthly newsletter keeping you up to date with
all the latest career advice, helping you find your next job.
* Read our extensive range of career advice articles.
* Career advise, online training and CV writing tips provided by
our online partners.
* Employers and Recruiters: create and post your job in minutes
and pay by invoice, PayPal, debit or credit card. Hiring tools make it
easy to filter and organise online results.

REGISTER FREE today:
http://www.ukjobslisting.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]