Christmas Promotion Program, buy UGG BOOTS online

Von: Andy (traderoom21@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 17.11.2008 14:07
Newsgroup: uk.consultants
Christmas Promotion Program, buy UGG BOOTS online
Merry Christmas and Time for fun is coming. Believe that some of us
are thinking about an exciting holiday journey, and some are preparing
surprises for the dear family and friends. Happy season & Happy
people! To be happier, look at these gifts UGG boots have prepared for
you. Get what you need and have an unforgettable pleasant safe
holiday! Good luck!

You donít have an excuse anymore not to have a pair of UGG, ugg-
online.com brings you the coolest brand of the moment. Welcome to the
world of UGG, the first luxury brand of footwear made out of authentic
sheepskin. Once you slide your feet into these cozy shoes, you will
never want to step out of them. This incredible footwear keeps your
feet dry and maintains your body temperature in hot or cold weather.
They are more effective when worn without stockings. You donít believe
us? Try them and youíll see, we guarantee you will become a UGG-
addict.
To show our sincerely appreciation, we will give you a big discount ,
And we will send you a FREE GIFT with the parcle.

Price list for hot selling uggs:

Classic Tall Ugg Boots: 62.5
Classic Short Ugg Boots: 58.5
Ultra Short Ugg Boots: 53.5