Freelance Consultant Job-Registration Free - Account Free

Von: NobleProg (marie@nobleprog.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 16.10.2008 18:33
Newsgroup: uk.consultants
NobleProg are a modern, vibrant and fast growing company who are
always looking for talented individuals, freelance consultants who
have keen interest of coming on board to work with us and our
impressive client base. At NobleProg we believe in flexibilty,
excellence, knowledge and growth.

We encourage an enjoyable, friendly and professional working
atmosphere. We offer support and help gear people in the right
direction in terms of achieving their career goals.

We are currently looking for freelance consultants to work for
NobleProg;

All expertise welcome!

More information: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/consultant+job

Company information: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk