Agency Late Payment, Not Contactable

Von: Stephen2 (stephen@mailinator.com) [Profil]
Datum: 01.09.2008 10:10
Newsgroup: uk.consultants
My agency is supposed to pay me bi-weekly and they've missed the 2nd
payment by over 1 week.
What makes me worry a bit is the fact that the agents phone goes
straight to voicemail and he doesn't reply to my emails. The fact that
his main/only number is a mobile doesn't instill me with much
confidence either. I've never spoken with him by phone, even when I
applied for the job. Everything was done via email.

I've emailed the client to ask if they have any alternative contact
details and to explain the situation.

I know it's early but should I feel conscerned at this point? My
initial contract is almost finished and is likely to be extended. I
really need this money!